This prize is intended for a young research scientist who has recently presented a thesis in the field of lipids
A prize is offered by the GERLI
to reward a thesis realized in a French academic laboratory in the field of lipids or lipoproteins.
It is intended for a research
scientist who has presented during the preceding calendar a doctoral thesis
The prize money is fixed each
year by the executive committee of the GERLI. Its amount is 1500 euros this
year. There is no obligation that
a prize be awarded every year.
The commission who will judge
the quality of the theses submitted and award the prize is constituted by
the Advisory Board of the GERLI.
The commission meets to examine
the candidate theses before the annual meeting of the GERLI.
The laureate is designated by
secret vote of the absolute majority of the members of the Advisory Board
The prize will be given to the
laureate during the annual meeting after presentation of his work. In the possible absence of meeting, the
prize will be given during a session of the advisory board.
The laureate must be registered
as a GERLI member when he
receives his prize.
Candidates for the GERLI 2017 Prize
must submit the following documents before : 15th of May 2017
1. to the secretarial office of the GERLI:
Secrétariat du GERLI
Institut de Biologie Moléculaire des Plantes (IBMP-CNRS)
12, rue du Général Zimmer
F-67084 Strasbourg Cedex
- A copy on paper of the thesis (registered in the preceeding year)
2. to the following address : email@example.com
- A set of reprints (pdf format)
- A curriculum vitae (pdf format)
Prize-winners will have the opportunity to present their work at the next congress
- Quang Huy LÊ : "
Rôle des lipides oxydés dans la régulation de l'activation
plaquettaire par les lipoprotéines de haute densité (HDL) plasmatiques
et implication dans le diabète de type 2" under the direction of
Philippe Moulin & Catherine Calzada - INSERM U1060, Laboratoire CarMeN,
- Alicia CONTET : "Caractérisation biochimique et biophysique des deux cytidylyltransférases de Plasmopodium falciparum, enzymes clés du métabolisme des phospholipides" under the direction of Rachel CERDAN - Dynamique des Interactions Membranaires Normales et Pathologiques, Université de Montpellier